Our clients are competent adults, or the caregivers or legal representatives of the same, who have requested assistance with administration or oversight. We do not assume Power of Attorney, Guardianship or Executor roles. We do not act as a financial and/or investment advisor, accountant, broker, lawyer, realtor, insurance agent or case manager. However, we seek to establish effective communication and business relationships with qualified professionals, to best serve the needs of our clients upon their direction, and in accordance with the Code of Conduct and Standards of Practice to which we adhere. (CPCA & AADMM)
Daily money managers (DMMs) provide personal business assistance to clients who have difficulty in managing their personal monetary affairs. The services meet a continuum of needs, from organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers, to assisting with check writing and maintaining bank accounts.
- We work with your family or caregivers to provide you with optimum support!
- We help you organize all paperwork associated with your personal business!
- When Your Parents Need A Daily Money Manager
- We specialize in helping you get your Advanced Care Planning and Health Directives in place so that family, friends and health care professionals will be able to provide you with the care that is in keeping with what is important to you.
- We specialize in helping you prepare all documents necessary to prepare or update your will, and in gathering the information and documents that your Executor will require in carrying out your final wishes.
- We specialize in helping you write a Legacy Letter to your loved ones that could be given to them at any time, while you are still with them or after you have passed away.
We seek to inspire mature adults to embrace a forward-planning approach concerning their health, wealth and legacy. We believe that to be age-wise, everyone must actively participate in their own vision of life.
We are an age-friendly business that seeks to support the health and well-being of boomers and seniors in our communities. We will achieve this by providing competent oversight, guidance, and practical support which will extend their independence at a time when it is cherished most. We will endeavor to help our community ‘age-in-place’ by meeting a need that is critical to the health and vitality of those whom we are called to serve. We believe in the value of the collective wisdom of those who have gone before us, and we will strive to use it, as well as what we have learned, as a guide for our own lives..
Let’s start by talking. We offer a free consultation. The rest is up to you.
Balancing our passion for "the good life" with responsible, pro-active planning ensures that we maintain control of the decisions that will guide our lives. In simple terms, it's takin' care of business now, so we can put it behind us and "live the good life" until the last dance.
A Proud Member of the
BC Centre for Elder Advocacy & Support